Our virtual hands-on program integrates live online instructor-led classes and virtual simulations to learn to build and program electronic circuits and Arduino robots. No electronic components/materials or robots needed as students build and program in a virtual simulator of the Arduino microcontroller (Tinkercad Circuits). Students participate in eight one-hour instructor-led live (synchronous) classes and eight one-hour simulation labs (asynchronous). Live classes are offered Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays for electronics and Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays for robotics – all with varied times to accommodate all of our students. Simulation Labs can be completed online anytime afterwards, but prior to the next live online class. No special software/hardware requirements.
Make your level and day/time selections when registering:
· Virtual Electronic Circuits - Arduino (4-8 Grade) – MONDAY 5:30-6:30
· Virtual Electronic Circuits - Arduino (4-8 Grade) – TUESDAY 1:45-2:45
· Virtual Electronic Circuits - Arduino (4-8 Grade) – THURSDAY 3:00-4:00
· Virtual Arduino Robotics (5-8 Grade) – WEDNESDAY 5:30-6:30
· Virtual Arduino Robotics (5-8 Grade) – THURSDAY 4:15-5:15Virtual Arduino Robotics (5-8 Grade) – FRIDAY 1:45-2:45